Our Mandatory workshop, is a full-day training session loaded with topics to keep your skills current each year.
Support workers are caring for clients autonomously and in isolation. This environment demands staff that are working in a safe, compliant and ethical manner.
Support Worker Hub’s Mandatory package provides support workers with the tools to provide high level care in this environment. This package provides professional education and training of legislation, competency and industry best practice so staff can act as an extension of the service provider’s company culture and provide the highest level of care.
- Tutorial Sessions ( 2 Hours )
- Practical Face2Face ( 5 Hours )
- You have all the benefits to complete your theory, then back it up with practical hands-on training.
- Infection Stewardship (hand Hygiene)
- Medication – safe administration – 7 rights
- Thinksmart Person Manual handling
- Professional Boundaries
- Bullying and harassment
- NDIS Code of conduct
- COAG Code of conduct
- Mental Health
- Critical incidents
- Heath Check
Included in Face 2 Face
- We come to you
- Venue organised
- Real life equipment
- Light lunch provided
- Provide a certificate
- Record of learning workbook for staff
- Maximum hands-on interactive scenarios
- Ongoing support for support workers
A certificate of attendance for Mandatory.
Providing exceptional training for your support workers will give you happy clients which will reduce your turnover rate and costs.
Message Us With Your Training Requirements